RTB (Return To Base Warranty)
Under this guarantee, College Sewing Machine Parts Ltd will, either repair, give a replacement, or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- College Sewing Machine Parts Ltd is notified as soon as the buyer first discovers any such defects.
- The product must be returned with proof of purchase.
- A refund can be obtained for an item that is found to be faulty, as described by the Sale of Goods Act.
- Please return the faulty item to us including:
- A valid receipt
- proof of purchase
- In the same condition in which it was bought
- LED Lights: 12 Months
- Servo Motors: 12 Months
- Cutting Machinery: 3 Months
- Examination by CSMP of such goods shall disclose to its satisfaction that such defects exist and have not been caused by, including but not limited to, misuse, neglect, accident, improper storage, installation or handling, or by repair or alteration not effected by CSMP / authorized agents. In the case where damage has been caused by the customer, CSMP may refuse to offer a replacement product.
- Warranty does not cover issues occurring with hardware incompatibility.
- This condition shall not affect the statutory rights of the buyer.
- The company’s liability to the buyer in either contract or tort shall not extend either under this condition or any other provision or in any circumstances at all to indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of profits sustained by the buyer provided always that this condition shall not exclude or restrict for death or personal injury arising from its negligence.
- Goods returned must be in the original packaging, undamaged, complete and with all the original manuals and literature supplied with the goods: goods returned not in line with this condition, will, at the companys discretion, be refused or the company will be entitled to charge appropriate packaging, manuals and literature in order to return the goods to the company’s own supplier. The company will be under no liability to the buyer under this clause in respect of goods, which are returned in a damaged condition.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to return the goods and cover the return postage costs.
- The company reserves the right to cancel, vary or suspend the operation of contract of sales if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, floods, storm, plant breakdown, strikes, lock-outs, riots, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of the company and the company shall not be held liable for any breach of contract resulting from such event.
N.B. Refunds are at the discretion of CSMP. This does not affect your statutory rights.